The page count field does show the page and count. It only shows the count.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open a LibreOffice Writer document
2. Add header or footer, or just add the field Page Count
3. Add more pages to the document. The field will show the count only.
The field only shows the #count#
The field should use the format page #page of #count#
ex. Page 2 of 5
The string in Pootle:
https://translations.documentfoundation ... it=9415195
May seen on Writer Guide page 137
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ima ... uideLO.pdf
Well, actually I've figured this issue in Turkish UI. The a7m string was
Sayfa #page# #count#, which gaves the error that keep the #page# #count#
variables untranstlated. I thought that LibreOffice doesnot recognize space as
a character, and i changed it to
Sayfa #page# / #count# which i hope to work.
Btw i changed the UI to English and tried it. English UI has the same problem.
I had a clean isntall of LibreOffice 3.6. RC2 with English and German UI. I've
repeated the problem.